Friday, January 18, 2008

I love The Onion!

So, I've done it. I've turned in my application for the PhD program. Another four years... Right now I don't see why they won't accept me, but you never know. I'm switching labs if it does all work out. I'm not unhappy with my current lab, but one of my current committee members has funding for at least 3 years, which will hopefully mean not having to teach. I like teaching, but it will be nice to be able to focus on work which will be part of my dissertation. Now I have to figure out something that is actually worth a PhD...

As far as the MS goes. I've got my proposal in. I'm waiting on data to come back on a couple of analyses, I'm finishing up the last bit of work that I'm doing here, and then it will be on to writing. February will be a month chained to the computer.

I've got to get back on the bike, so that I don't go insane or gain 30lbs...

No comments: