Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This is off my favorite blog:


Check out this animation about the end of the world.

So I've been to a couple of donut shops lately, and it seems like the concept of the"bakers dozen" has been lost. When you buy a dozen, you are supposed to get one more out of the box to eat on the way to the meeting/work. Hell, you're the one picking them up. You get one for flying. Both Shipley's (an area chain) and my favorite place Mrs. Johnson's don't do the bakers dozen anymore. That's just wrong.

Colbert was on fire last night. This poor boy had to learn about global warming. Of course, according to Faux News this is a bad thing that he was required to watch "An Inconvenient Truth". It's about as simplified as you can get for explaining global climate change... Grrr...

I've closed on the sale of my house. Friday, I close on the purchase. Now, if I can keep from fucking my back up before the move, it should go smoothly. I've been filleting a bunch of fish for my project, and the bench I have to use is low so I have to stoop over. The back doesn't like that. I've got about 100 more to go...

I'm out...


No comments: